Annual Inspection and Maintenance
Schat-Harding provides annual inspections and maintenance through our service scope, global network of service stations and wide OEM experience in order to keep your equipment in compliance with the latest regulations.
The annual inspection and maintenance services provided by Schat-Harding ensure the performance and reliability of your life saving equipment.
Schat-Harding provides the following services for annual inspections and maintenance:
- Assistance in keeping your system in shape to help safeguard your crew, property and assets
- Access to genuine spare parts from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Compliance with latest regulations
- Help identifying problems that could compromise your system and the safety of your crew
- The equipment onboard your vessel is serviced by approved and authorized service engineers
When inspections, refurbishments or testing are required, Schat-Harding knows the importance of being close to our customers. Through our worldwide network, we are always near you to provide you with advice, repairs, services and spare parts. Our dedicated service team is ready to provide continuous service to keep your equipment running safely.
Why choose Schat-Harding for annual inspections and maintenance?
- We provide more than just a visit to your vessel, we really inspect, maintain and service your equipment
- Financial return as the costs of detentions and unplanned replacing equipment can be high
- To increase safety and reduce cost through the OEM’s knowledge of your LSA equipment
- To assure the safety of your crew, passengers and environment through training and real maintenance
- To improve HSE and ISM compliance
- To avoid detentions, accidents and injuries related to your LSA
Schat-Harding is a full-service provider with regulatory certification, OEM-trained technicians and OEM engineering support that is required to provide you the full service you need.
The annual inspection and maintenance services offered by Schat-Harding ensure the performance and reliability of your life saving equipment. In addition to an extensive access to OEM parts, no matter where you are, our service network is able to offer you 24/7 service coverage.
In addition to our annual inspections, we are also able to offer you a Fleet Service Agreement to meet the specific needs of every safety conscious Ship Owners, Superintendents and Fleet Managers focused on compliance with latest IMO, ISM and HSE requirements.
To schedule your next annual inspection, simply click on the office finder and find your region and country.