Global Multi-Brand Servicing
Schat-Harding has widened the range of its global service network to cover multi-brand servicing and rehooking of lifeboats. Shipowners and offshore operators can now get most of their lifeboats, hooks, winches and davits, whatever the original manufacturer, serviced by a trained engineer working to the highest global standards, backed by a global service network. They can also use Schat-Harding’s range of modern hooks to replace older models which may no longer meet IMO standards in any boats.
What are the key features of the multi-brand servicing?
- A one stop shop for owners and operators
- Trained and authorized service engineers
- Agreements with most lifeboat manufacturers
- Genuine spare parts
- Global network of support
- Removes risk of using unauthorized service companies
- Meets all IMO requirements for regular servicing and inspection
Why choose Schat-Harding service?
- You know all your boats and equipment are safe
- Ease of management – all equipment serviced through one contact
- Mixed equipment across fleet all serviced by one network
- Global network means trained engineers close to you everywhere
- Agreements with key manufacturers ensure we use the right manuals and procedures
- Quick access to genuine spare parts
- SHIELD database tracks service and inspection dates for all equipment
Choosing Schat-Harding to service all your lifeboat equipment will simplify managing the safety of your vessels, improve crew safety and confidence and reduce downtime. One high quality global network meets all your lifeboat and davit servicing needs. Simple, safe and secure.