SeaCure Hooks - IMO Compliant
The Schat-Harding SeaCure lifeboat release and retrieval systems (the new name for hooks) meet or exceed all IMO requirements and have an optional industry-recommended Secondary Safety System. The design is based on years of experience and feedback in service. It is safe to use and simple to operate and maintain. The SeaCure hook improves safety of crews and increases their confidence in their lifeboats.
We offer a complete range of new high quality generation hooks that come directly from the frontline of product development, techniques and regulations.
What are the key design features of the SeaCure LHR hook?
- 3.5, 6, 9 and 12T versions available
- Meets IMO requirements for lifeboat release and retrieval systems
- Tested and approved to IMO testing requirements set in MSC 1392
- Approved by major Classification Societies and Flag States
- No wear and tear on critical components
- Optional Secondary Safety System (SSS)
- Use of high corrosion resistance materials
- Hooks can be replaced during a port stay
- User friendly, easy to understand and operate
Why choose the Schat-Harding SeaCure LHR hook?
- The SeaCure hook is one of the most reliable and cost effective release and retrieval systems available.
- It is specially designed to fit in all lifeboats, not just lifeboats belonging to the Schat-Harding group of brands.
- Schat-Harding has a global international network ready to help you retrofit your lifeboats as well as assist with parts and services in order to maintain the highest product quality and to improve safety at sea.
- The SeaCure hooks are backed up by state of the art Computer Based Training to ensure your crews are confident in their equipment and maintain it safely.
Choosing Schat-Harding is much more than just equipment. We include a whole concept of service, support and an organized technical knowledge covering your needs in every corner of the globe.